Quiet Digestion from Health Concerns was designed to provide support for gastrointestinal distress, including indigestion and stomach flu.
- Support for relieving gastric distress, including abdominal pain, sudden and violent cramping, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, regurgitation, gastric hyperactivity, abdominal distension, poor appetite, and intestinal gas
- Support for relieving motion sickness, hangover, and the effects of jet lag
- Support for difficulty absorbing food
- Chinese effects: Disperse wind and dampness; Resolve spleen dampness and regulate the stomach; Resolve phlegm
- Disperses Wind and Dampness
- Resolves Spleen Dampness and Regulates the Stomach
- Resolves Phlegm
- Therapuetic Actions
- Treats gastric distress, including abdominal pain, sudden and violent cramping, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, regurgitation, gastric hyperactivity, abdominal distension, poor appetite, and intestinal gas
- Treats gastroenteritis, bacterial or viral
- Treats motion sickness, hangover, and the effects of jet lag
- Difficulty absorbing food
Servings Per Container: 135
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Poria Fu Ling
Coix Yi Yi Ren
Shen Chu Shen Qu
Magnolia Hou Po
Angelica Bai Zhi
Pueraria Ge Gen
Red Atractylodes Cang Zhu
Jurinea Mu Xiang
Pogostemon Huo Xiang
Oryza Gu Ya
Trichosanthes Root Tian Hua Fen
Chrysanthemum Ju Hua
Halloysite Chi Shi Zhi
Citrus Ju Hong
Mentha Bo He
Two tablets, 3 times per day between meals or 2 tablets with meals.
vegetable gum, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, cellulose.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
© 2012-2022 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.