Allerieva 60 caps - 2 Pack
Allergic rhinitis is a common upper respiratory problem seen routinely in clinical practice. This problem occurs when inhaled allergens come in contact with IgE antibodies on the surface of the airway triggering numerous acute symptoms: nasal congestion, sneezing, a watery ocular discharge, rhinnorea, and a pruritic palate along with sinus and eustachian tube congestion. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in the United States, 17.9 million adults and 7.1 million children were diagnosed with hay fever in the year 2010.While numerous prescription and over the counter (OTC) antihistamines can benefit by relieving symptoms, they are often fraught with side effects including dry mouth, sleepiness, and restlessness. Allerieva represents an alternative that is safe for both short and long term use. A recent controlled study concluded that 2000 mg per day of the blue green algae spirulina significantly reduced the symptoms of allergic rhinitis including nasal discharge, sneezing, nasal congestion, and itching after three weeks of use. In humans, spirulina acts on hay fever symptoms by significantly reducing the secretion of an inflammatory cytokine IL-4 by 32%.
Low glycemic load
- Vitamin C has been shown to decrease blood histamine levels
- Vitamin C also raises glutathione levels by 50%. Increasing this potent antioxidant may help reduce nasal obstruction, rhinorrhea and ear fullness.
- EMIQ (enzymatically modified isoquercitrin) has been shown to reduce ocular allergic symptoms in those with pollinosis
- EMIQ is prepared by using a natural enzyme process that attaches polysaccharides to convert quercetin into a soluble form. According to pharmacokinetic data, the absorption of EMIQ is up to 40 times greater (Cmax) and 15 times greater (AUC) than quercetin.
- The patented bioflavonoid pycnogenol, when given 5 weeks before birch allergy season, reduced eye and nasal symptoms by 35% and 19.5% respectively
- Stinging nettle leaf has been shown in vitro to inhibit the pro-inflammatory pathways related to allergic rhinitis. Urtica is a potent 4:1 extract.
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Servings Per Container: 30
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C ... 350mg
Calcium ... 45mg
Organic Spirulina ... 670mg
(Spirulina platensis, whole)
Stinging Nettle 4:1 Extract ... 100mg
(Urtica dioica, leaf)
Pycnogenol ... 34mg
(French Maritime Pine Bark Extract [Pinus pinaster, stem bark])
EMIQ ... 33mg
(Enzymatically Modified Isoquercitrin)
Take 2 capsules 3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional. If used as a diuretic, for occasional use only.
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
At Vitasell.net, we're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer a range of delivery and pickup options, so you can choose the shipping method that best meets your needs.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49.99 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.99!
Express 2-3 Day Shipping - $18.95
*1 Business Day - $39.50
We are NOT Shipping Overnight, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
International Shipping $33.90
Most orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be processed the next business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Some orders take longer to process and will ship within 2-3 business days. Customers who select Free Standard Shipping will receive their package 5-8 business days after the order is placed even if the order does not ship same day. Orders will only be shipped once all billing and shipping information is verified and confirmed. A tracking number will be emailed and updated on all orders as soon as the order ships. All orders over $500 require a signature at delivery.