MenoVantage PE 90 caps - 2 Pack
For many women the transition from pre- to post-menopause can be arduous. Changing hormone levels can lead to increased risk for both heart disease and osteoporosis, while inducing uncomfortable shorter term issues such as vasomotor symptoms (hot flushes, night sweats), insomnia, vaginal dryness, mood changes and reduction in libido. Although estrogen replacement therapy (ERT) may reduce some of the aforementioned concerns, the Women’s Health Initiative has shown that ERT use in post-menopausal women is linked to an increased risk of both breast cancer and cardiovascular disease. However, phytoestrogens provide a viable alternative to ERT. While they share the basic chemical framework of other steroid hormones, potencies are approximately 1000-fold weaker than that of 17-a estradiol. It is estimated that more than 300 plants contain compounds with estrogenic activity including those found in MenoVantage PE. These include the herbs black cohosh (Actaea racemosa) and Dong quai (Angelica sinensis) which have been shown clinically to reduce menopausal symptoms.
- Standardized herbal extracts
- Potent phytoestrogens: Angelica sinensis and Actaea racemosa
- Normalizes LH and FSH through the action of Vitex agnus-castus7,8
- Gamma oryzanol reduces climacteric symptoms and increases HDL-C9
- Hesperidin, a citrus bioflavonoid, helps decrease vasomotor activity along with vitamin C10
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Servings Per Container: 45
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving:
Dong Quai Extract ... 200mg
Chasteberry Extract ... 160mg
Black Cohosh Extract ... 160mg
(2.5% triterpene glycodies as 27-deoxyacteine)
Gamma Oryzanol ... 150mg
(Oryza sativa)(seed bran)
Hesperidin ... 75mg
Take 2 capsules at breakfast and 2 at bedtime per day or as directed by a health care professional. Consult a health care professional for use beyond one year. Keep out of reach of children.
Vegetarian capsule (Carbohydrate gum (cellulose). purifed water), microcrystalline cellulose gum arabic, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade) and silica
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
At Vitasell.net, we're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer a range of delivery and pickup options, so you can choose the shipping method that best meets your needs.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49.99 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.99!
Express 2-3 Day Shipping - $18.95
*1 Business Day - $39.50
We are NOT Shipping Overnight, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
International Shipping $33.90
Most orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be processed the next business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Some orders take longer to process and will ship within 2-3 business days. Customers who select Free Standard Shipping will receive their package 5-8 business days after the order is placed even if the order does not ship same day. Orders will only be shipped once all billing and shipping information is verified and confirmed. A tracking number will be emailed and updated on all orders as soon as the order ships. All orders over $500 require a signature at delivery.