Probiotic-Pro 12 60 caps - 2 Pack
The microbial ecosystem in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract has emerged as a “virtual organ system”, with growing recognition of its diverse significance in both health maintenance and disease prevention. GI microbiota play a critical role in maintaining homeostasis of the innate and cell-mediated immune system and enhance intestinal barrier function through a number of mechanisms, including toxin metabolism, tight junction protein phosphorylation and inflammation reduction. Research has clearly shown the importance of intestinal bacteria not just for maintaining optimal gastrointestinal health, but also for chronic and systemic health conditions such as Type 2 diabetes, obesity and other inflammatory or autoimmune diseases.
Probiotics have multifactorial benefits, by modulating gut immune responses and intestinal barrier functions in a strain and dose-dependent manner. Additionally, mixtures of probiotics appear to have greater efficacy than single strains, perhaps because of synergistic activity or because individuals react differently to various strains. Probiotic-Pro12 contains 12 bacterial species, each chosen because they can withstand both gastric acid and high bile concentrations, and for their proven benefit in clinical research, mediated via individual mechanisms of action.
- A multi strain blend more closely approximates the normal composition of intestinal flora and ensures balance to the entire intestinal tract
- 8 lactobacilli and 4 bifidobacteria species for ultimate GI health
- Provides 9 human origin strains, 2 dairy and one vegetable origin strain
- Each strain has specific inhibitive functions against pathogenic and putrefactive microorganisms throughout the entire GI tract
- Each strain is resistant to gastric acidity as well as high bile concentrations
- High potency with at least 12 billion cfu per capsule at time of expiry (guaranteed minimum 18 billion active cells at manufacturing date)
- Includes prebiotic FOS inulin to promote probiotic growth
- The high quality lactic acid bacteria requires considerable care at all times, therefore over 20 stringent quality control measures are implemented to ensure strain consistency and viability right up until finished product
Servings Per Container: 60
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary Probiotic Blend ... 12 billion CFU
Lactobacillus casei ... 3 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus ... 1.4 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus ... 1.2 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum ... 1.2 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (bifidus) ... 1.2 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium breve ... 1.2 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium longum ... 1.2 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium bifidum ... 0.6 billion CFU
Lactobacillus lactis ... 0.6 billion CFU
Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus ... 0.1 billion CFU
Lactobacillus helveticus ... 0.1 billion CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius ... 0.1 billion CFU
1 capsule 3 times per day on a full stomach or as directed by a health care professional. Children can take at half adult dose if able to swallow capsules or simply open the capsule contents and sprinkle onto food or mix with juice, smoothie or other liquids.
FOS inulin (Fructooligosaccharides: naturally occurring complex fructose molecules derived from chicory root), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, purified water), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), ascorbic acid.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
At Vitasell.net, we're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer a range of delivery and pickup options, so you can choose the shipping method that best meets your needs.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49.99 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.99!
Express 2-3 Day Shipping - $18.95
*1 Business Day - $39.50
We are NOT Shipping Overnight, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
International Shipping $33.90
Most orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be processed the next business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Some orders take longer to process and will ship within 2-3 business days. Customers who select Free Standard Shipping will receive their package 5-8 business days after the order is placed even if the order does not ship same day. Orders will only be shipped once all billing and shipping information is verified and confirmed. A tracking number will be emailed and updated on all orders as soon as the order ships. All orders over $500 require a signature at delivery.