Ashwagandha Root 120 caps - 2 Pack
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) has a long history of use in enhancing innate resistance to disease and environmental contaminants. It is one of the most important herbs in traditional Ayurvedic medicine because it helps individuals adapt to stressful conditions, both mental and physical, and aids in maintaining a calm, positive mental attitude. Ashwagandha is an all-purpose immunomodulator that also promotes healthy function of vital organs and helped improve joint function in one human trial, presumably due to its influence on prostanoids and acute phase reactants. It may be particularly helpful for supporting long-term health by maintaining the bodys innate balance.
- Ashwagandha has been used for thousands of years to promote physical and mental health, and to enhance innate resistance to disease (American Herbal Pharmacopoeia & Therapeutic Compendium, April 2000).
- Ashwagandha helps support normal joint function (J Ethnopharmacol 1991;33:91-95).
- Ashwagandha helps support inhibitory effects on cyclooxygenase (COX) enzyme activity as well as suppressing the formation of several acute phase reactants (Indian J Exp Biol 1988;26:877-82).
- Ashwagandha beneficially modulates immune function (J Ethnopharmacol 1999;67:27-35).
- Ashwagandha helps the body adapt healthfully to the effects of environmental toxins (Pharmacol Res 2000;41:663-6).
Servings Per Container: 60
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Ashwagandha root ...1200mg
2-4 capsules early morning and afternoon, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Vegetarian capsule, cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
At Vitasell.net, we're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer a range of delivery and pickup options, so you can choose the shipping method that best meets your needs.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49.99 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.99!
Express 2-3 Day Shipping - $18.95
*1 Business Day - $39.50
We are NOT Shipping Overnight, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
International Shipping $33.90
Most orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be processed the next business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Some orders take longer to process and will ship within 2-3 business days. Customers who select Free Standard Shipping will receive their package 5-8 business days after the order is placed even if the order does not ship same day. Orders will only be shipped once all billing and shipping information is verified and confirmed. A tracking number will be emailed and updated on all orders as soon as the order ships. All orders over $500 require a signature at delivery.