Biocidin LSF 1.7 oz
Your gastrointestinal health may be under attack by a number of factors, such as poor dietary choices, high levels of stress, and even frequent travel. These factors can have negative effects on the health and balance of the microflora that live in your intestines.
Biocidin LSF is a dietary supplement and broad-spectrum liposomal formula from Bio-Botanical Research that contains all-natural ingredients to support optimal intestinal ecology and G.I. health.
- Assists in delivery of broad-spectrum botanicals to the central nervous system, a key benefit as nutritional support in Lyme disease or other microbial challenges.
- Promotes intracellular absorption of ingredients.
- Enhances lymphatic circulation of therapeutic compounds.
- Unilamellar Vesicles encapsulating Biocidin have optimal particle size of 100 nanometers.
- Immediate bioavailability from the oral cavity.
- Assists in removal of biofilms.
- To decrease possibly die-off or detoxification reactions we always recommend concurrent usage of G.I. Detox with Biocidin.
- Excellent support for oral health care, use with Dentalcidin.
Servings Per Container: 100
Serving Size: 0.5ml (1 Pump)
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Herbal Blend ... 50mg
Bilberry fruit extract (25% anthocyanosides), Noni, Milk Thistle seed, Echinacea root (purpurea & angustifolia), Goldenseal root, Shiitake mushroom, White Willow bark, Garlic bulb, Grape seed extract (min 90% polyphenols), Black Walnut hull and leaf, Raspberry leaf, Fumitory aerial parts, Gentian root, Tea Tree leaf oil, Galbanum resin oil, Lavender plant and flower oil, Oregano plant and flower oil
Phospholipids ... 44mg
(from purified Sunflower Seed lecithin)
Take 1 pump up to 3 times a day. Starting with one pump and gradually increasing up. Hold under tongue 30 seconds before swallowing. May be added to water. Best taken on an empty stomach 10 minutes before meals.
Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl, polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate).
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
At Vitasell.net, we're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer a range of delivery and pickup options, so you can choose the shipping method that best meets your needs.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49.99 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.99!
Express 2-3 Day Shipping - $18.95
*1 Business Day - $39.50
We are NOT Shipping Overnight, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
International Shipping $33.90
Most orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be processed the next business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Some orders take longer to process and will ship within 2-3 business days. Customers who select Free Standard Shipping will receive their package 5-8 business days after the order is placed even if the order does not ship same day. Orders will only be shipped once all billing and shipping information is verified and confirmed. A tracking number will be emailed and updated on all orders as soon as the order ships. All orders over $500 require a signature at delivery.