ProSynbiotic is a synergistic blend of four research-supported probiotic strains and two prebiotic fibers to support gut flora and overall intestinal health
- Contains research-supported strains of lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium), and Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii
- Contains inulin and galactooligosaccharide (nondigestible carbohydrates), both of which are used by probiotic bacteria as food
- Useful in maintaining a healthy gut microbial environment
- Helps support the body's natural absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Improves nutrient digestion and absorption
- Supports normal bowel regularity and consistency
- Supports the body's natural immune system response function
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Three capsules per day, or as directed.
Amount per Serving %Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g <1%*
Proprietary Blend: 1,700 mg Inulin, galactooligosaccharide (GOS) (milk), and probiotic blend (S. boulardii, L. acidophilus, LA-5®, L. paracasei, L.casei 431®, and Bifidobacterium, BB-12®) (4 billion cfu).
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Maltodextrin, gelatin, water, calcium stearate, and sorbitan monostearate.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
© 2012-2022 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.