Ligaplex II 150 Capsules
Ligaplex II supports tissue and joints to maintain connective tissue health, especially for long-term support.
- Provides the foundation to feed the musculoskeletal system and facilitate freedom of movement
- Nutritional compounds for support of proper formation and maintenance of skeletal tissues
- Involved in maintenance of healthy fluid levels
- Contains bovine heart PMG™ extract
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cyro-Yeast®, Cardiotrophin PMG®, Ostrophin PMG®, Manganese B12TM , Super-EFF®, and Cataplex® E
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 75
Two capsules per meal, or as directed.
Amount per Serving %Daily Value
Vitamin A 180 mcg RAE 20%
Vitamin C 1 mg <2%
Vitamin D 0.6 mcg 2%
Vitamin E 0.7 mg 4%
Vitamin B12 2 mcg 80%
Calcium 20 mg <2%
Manganese 35 mg 1,520%
Proprietary Blend: 650 mg † Nutritional yeast, carbamide, bovine bone,veal bone PMG™ extract, bovine liver, defatted wheat (germ), bovine heart PMG™ extract, magnesium citrate, oat flour, inositol, organic dried pea (vine) juice, Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides), organic beet (root), carrot (root), organic sweet potato, ribonucleic acid, bovine liver fat extract, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, bovine kidney, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, para-aminobenzoate, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, rice (bran), sunflower lecithin powder, and organic flaxseed oil extract.
†Daily Value not established.
Manganese glycerophosphate, gelatin, calcium lactate, water, calcium stearate, ascorbic acid, starch, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), dicalcium phosphate, vitamin A palmitate, cholecalciferol, sucrose, and cyanocobalamin.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
At Vitasell.net, we're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer a range of delivery and pickup options, so you can choose the shipping method that best meets your needs.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49.99 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.99!
Express 2-3 Day Shipping - $18.95
*1 Business Day - $39.50
We are NOT Shipping Overnight, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
International Shipping $33.90
Most orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be processed the next business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Some orders take longer to process and will ship within 2-3 business days. Customers who select Free Standard Shipping will receive their package 5-8 business days after the order is placed even if the order does not ship same day. Orders will only be shipped once all billing and shipping information is verified and confirmed. A tracking number will be emailed and updated on all orders as soon as the order ships. All orders over $500 require a signature at delivery.