Whole Food Fiber 7 oz. (200 g)
Share this Product :
Whole Food Fiber is a good source of fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Supports healthy bowel function
- Promotes regular intestinal motility and elimination
- Supports healthy epithelial cells in the bowel
- Provides food for beneficial microorganisms in the lower gastrointestinal (GI) tract
- Supports the immune system
- Can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program
Serving Size: 1 Level Tablespoon
Servings per Container: 30
One level tablespoon (approximately 6 grams) in a blender drink per day, or as directed.
Amount per Serving %Daily Value
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g 15%*
Proprietary Blend: 6 g Oat fiber†, beet fiber†, rice (bran)†, carrot (root)†, sweet potato†, beet (root)†, apple pectin†, and carrot fiber†.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.