Cataplex GTF supports carbohydrate digestion.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels when already within a normal range
- Encourages healthy blood sugar utilization at the cellular level
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels that are already within a normal range
- Contains chromium, an essential part of the biologically active complex that is involved in carbohydrate metabolism
- Combines chromium, L-cysteine hydrochloride, and pancreatic Cytosol™ extract along with synergistic ingredients
- Excellent source of niacin and chromium
- Good source of antioxidant vitamin A*
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 180
One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Amount per Serving %Daily Value
Vitamin A 500 IU 10%
Vitamin C 1.6 mg 2%
Niacin 9.5 mg 50%
Chromium 48 mcg 40%
Proprietary Blend: 317 mg Bovine liver†, nutritional yeast†, dried buckwheat (leaf) juice†, buckwheat (seed)†, bovine pancreas Cytosol™ extract†, inositol†, L-cysteine hydrochloride†, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract†, and oat flour†.
Honey, chromium yeast, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, calcium stearate, arabic gum, starch, sucrose (beets), and vitamin A palmitate.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
© 2012-2023 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.