Cataplex GTF 180 Tablets
Share this Product :
Cataplex GTF supports carbohydrate digestion.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels when already within a normal range
- Encourages healthy blood sugar utilization at the cellular level
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels that are already within a normal range
- Contains chromium, an essential part of the biologically active complex that is involved in carbohydrate metabolism
- Combines chromium, L-cysteine hydrochloride, and pancreatic Cytosol™ extract along with synergistic ingredients
- Excellent source of niacin and chromium
- Good source of antioxidant vitamin A*
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 180
One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Amount per Serving %Daily Value
Vitamin A 500 IU 10%
Vitamin C 1.6 mg 2%
Niacin 9.5 mg 50%
Chromium 48 mcg 40%
Proprietary Blend: 317 mg Bovine liver†, nutritional yeast†, dried buckwheat (leaf) juice†, buckwheat (seed)†, bovine pancreas Cytosol™ extract†, inositol†, L-cysteine hydrochloride†, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract†, and oat flour†.
Honey, chromium yeast, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, calcium stearate, arabic gum, starch, sucrose (beets), and vitamin A palmitate.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.