Emphaplex 90 Capsules
Emphaplex supports the respiratory system.
- Supports the body's natural ability to expel respiratory secretions
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports cellular energy
- Supports central nervous system function
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Catalyn, Drenamin, Pneumotrophin PMG, Phosfood Liquid, and Protefood
- Good source of antioxidant vitamin C
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 45
Two capsules per meal, or as directed.
Amount per Serving %Daily Value
Cholesterol 5 mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%*
Vitamin A 1,300 IU 25%
Vitamin C 5.6 mg 10%
Vitamin D 102 IU 25%
Thiamine 0.1 mg 6%
Riboflavin 0.5 mg 30%
Niacin 4.2 mg 20%
Vitamin B6 0.3 mg 20%
Proprietary Blend: 1,180 mg Fenugreek (seed)†, defatted wheat (germ)†, oat flour†, soy (bean), bovine adrenal†, bovine bone†, bovine lung PMG™ extract†, choline bitartrate†, bovine liver†, arrowroot flour†, carrot (root)†, nutritional yeast†, veal bone†, okra (fruit)†, bovine adrenal PMG™ extract†, porcine stomach†, dried alfalfa (whole plant) juice†, ribonucleic acid†, calcium lactate, dried buckwheat (leaf) juice†, buckwheat (seed)†, phosphoric acid†, mushroom†, sweet potato†, DL-methionine†, bovine spleen†, ovine spleen†, L-lysine mono-hydrochloride†, glutamic acid†, vitamin E (sunflower), rice (bran)†, para-aminobenzoate†, allantoin†, sunflower lecithin†, porcine brain†, and inositol†.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Gelatin, water, dicalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, arabic gum, starch, sucrose, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, and cholecalciferol.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
At Vitasell.net, we're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer a range of delivery and pickup options, so you can choose the shipping method that best meets your needs.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49.99 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.99!
Express 2-3 Day Shipping - $18.95
*1 Business Day - $39.50
We are NOT Shipping Overnight, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
International Shipping $33.90
Most orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be processed the next business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Some orders take longer to process and will ship within 2-3 business days. Customers who select Free Standard Shipping will receive their package 5-8 business days after the order is placed even if the order does not ship same day. Orders will only be shipped once all billing and shipping information is verified and confirmed. A tracking number will be emailed and updated on all orders as soon as the order ships. All orders over $500 require a signature at delivery.