Calcium Lactate Powder supports absorption of calcium and magnesium.
- Supports muscle contraction and nerve conduction
- Supports maintenance and function of cell membranes and membrane permeability
- Supports blood coagulation
- Supports proper functioning of enzyme systems
- Supports and helps maintain healthy bone density and remodeling
- Highly soluble form of calcium from a nondairy source
- Contains a 5:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium
- Provides additional support for the immune system response function
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
Serving Size: 1 level tablespoon (10 grams)
Servings per Container: 34
One level tablespoon per day, or as directed. Mixes best with hot, slightly acidic liquids, such as hot apple juice.
Amount per Serving %Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 6.68 g 2%*
1 g 4%*
Calcium 800 mg 80%
Magnesium 160 mg 40%
*Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Calcium lactate and magnesium citrate.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
© 2012-2022 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.