Nervagesic contains California Poppy, Jamaican Dogwood and Corydalis. This combination of herbs contains many compounds including alkaloids, isoflavonoids and other flavonoids. The herbs in Nervagesic are used traditionally to help:
- ease temporary mild nervous system discomfort
- provide nervous system support during temporary or occasional nervous system discomfort
- promote relaxation of the muscles
- ease the effects of temporary or occasional nervous stress
- provide relief from occasional sleeplessness
- enhance the ability to relax during the night
- ease the effects of cramping associated with menstruation
- relieve temporary mild muscular cramps and spasms
- relieve mild nervous tension
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 20
2 tablets 2 times daily, or as directed.
Amount per Serving %DV
California Poppy herb flowering 4:1 extract
from Eschscholzia californica herb flowering 1.6 g 400 mg †
Jamaican Dogwood stem bark 4:1 extract
from Piscidia piscipula stem bark 800 mg 200 mg †
Corydalis yanhusuo tuber 10:1 extract
from Corydalis yanhusuo tuber 1.6 g 160 mg †
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Cellulose, gum arabic, maltodextrin, sodium starch glycollate, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, calcium phosphate and silicon dioxide.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
© 2012-2024 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.