Nervagesic 40 Tablets
Share this Product :
Nervagesic contains California Poppy, Jamaican Dogwood and Corydalis. This combination of herbs contains many compounds including alkaloids, isoflavonoids and other flavonoids. The herbs in Nervagesic are used traditionally to help:
- ease temporary mild nervous system discomfort
- provide nervous system support during temporary or occasional nervous system discomfort
- promote relaxation of the muscles
- ease the effects of temporary or occasional nervous stress
- provide relief from occasional sleeplessness
- enhance the ability to relax during the night
- ease the effects of cramping associated with menstruation
- relieve temporary mild muscular cramps and spasms
- relieve mild nervous tension
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 20
2 tablets 2 times daily, or as directed.
Amount per Serving %DV
California Poppy herb flowering 4:1 extract
from Eschscholzia californica herb flowering 1.6 g 400 mg †
Jamaican Dogwood stem bark 4:1 extract
from Piscidia piscipula stem bark 800 mg 200 mg †
Corydalis yanhusuo tuber 10:1 extract
from Corydalis yanhusuo tuber 1.6 g 160 mg †
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Cellulose, gum arabic, maltodextrin, sodium starch glycollate, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, calcium phosphate and silicon dioxide.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.