Calamari Omega-3 Liquid is a convenient, sustainable way to increase omega-3 essential fatty acid intake for targeted system support, as well as overall well-being.
- Natural concentration of omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA and EPA
- Perfect for those who cannot or prefer not to swallow pills, especially children and the elderly
- Certified sustainable from the independent nonprofit group Friend of the Sea®
- Third-party tested for contaminants
- Has a clean, understated citrus taste
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Assists in triglyceride management for triglyceride levels already within a normal range
- Supports normal blood pressure already within a normal range
- Supports healthy normal blood coagulation
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports the body’s natural inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of a high-fat meal or strenuous activity
- Supports cognition
- Promotes emotional balance
- Supports people at all stages of life
- Supports skin, nail, and hair health
- Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 mL)
Servings per Container: 40
1 teaspoon (5 mL) per day, or as directed. May be taken with meals.
Amount per Serving %Daily Value
Calories From Fat
Total Fat 3.5 g 5%*
0.7 g 4%*
Cholesterol 110 mg 37%*
Total Carbohydrate 1 g <2*
DHA 800 mg †
EPA 400 mg †
*Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Calamari oil (squid), natural flavor, and vitamin E (soy).
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
© 2012-2021 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.