Standard Process Cod Liver Oil addresses vitamin A deficiency and vitamin D deficiency while supporting the body’s healthy immune system function. Careful processing ensures this cod liver oil maintains its natural profile of vitamin A, vitamin D, and 300 mg of DHA and 210 mg of EPA omega-3 fatty acids per serving.
- Natural profile of vitamin A and vitamin D
- Supports immune system response
- Supports healthy eyes and skin
- Supports epithelial tissue
- Supports bone and tooth health
- Supports musculoskeletal system
- May support mood challenges and liver function
- Supports the body’s natural inflammatory response function as it relates to periodic challenges like consumption of high fat-foods or strenuous activity
- Provides EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids that, according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- In convenient perles with a natural lemon flavor
- Tested for purity by a third party
Serving Size: 3 Perles
Servings per Container: 60
Three perles per day, or as directed. Store in cool, dark place.
Amount per Serving %Daily Value
Calories from Fat 27
Total Fat 3.0 g 6%*
Cholesterol 12 mg 4%
Vitamin A 2,000 IU 40%
Vitamin D 90 IU 15%
Cod Liver Oil 3,000 mg †
DHA 300 mg †
EPA 210 mg †
Total Omega-3 630 mg †
*Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Gelatin, glycerine, water, natural flavor, sunflower oil, and rosemary extract.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
© 2012-2021 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.