Our proprietary blend of probiotics has the most powerful functions according to current research. Probiotics are a species of living microorganisms that benefit the health of the host through regulating the balance of intestinal flora and re-establishing micro-ecological balance. Probiotic 10/50 by Vitalzym contains 5 strains of each Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium. These are 10 of the most clinically researched probiotic strains in the world. Replenishing these probiotics can positively impact your health and helps support:
- A Healthy Immune System
- Lactose Intolerance Relief
- Digestion and Absorption
- Lower Cholesterol Levels
- Against Diarrhea
- The Growth of Pathogenic Organisms
- Against Reproductive Tract Infection
Vitalzym Probiotic Formula:
L. acidophilus: Produces the enzyme amylase and helps ferment sugars into lactic acid, assisting in promoting healthy digestion.
L. salivarius: Improves the allergic response by stimulating the immune system, causing Th1 immune response to neutralize the Th2 immune response resulting from allergy irritation.
L. casei: Has an autonomous effect and may be effective in alleviation of gastrointestinal pathogenic bacterial diseases.
L. plantarum: Can maintain intestinal permeability, improve immune system and promote nutrient absorption.
L. rhamnosus: Has functions that regulate the balance of intestinal micro flora; improve intestinal resistance; prevent and treat diarrhea; eliminates allergic reaction and also has a bacteriostatic function.
B. breve: It is an important indicator of human health because Bifidobacterium inhibit the growing of harmful bacteria like Escherichia coli.
B. longum: Can prevent the growth of pathogenic organisms due to the production of lactic acid and help regulate the intestinal flora of human.
B. infantis: Functions include the prevention of growth of pathogenic organisms; produces vitamins; prevents and treats diarrhea and strengthens the immune system.
B. bifidum: Strains can produce succinic acid which is involved in the energy production within the human body.
B. lactis: Beneficial to intestinal health and aiding in regulating the immune system. B. lactis has a strong tolerance of gastric acid and bile while increasing the intestinal tract's adhesion ability.
- Jerusalem artichoke: A root vegetable that could significantly lower blood glucose. Due to its high fiber content, Jerusalem artichoke can help us to promote intestinal peristalsis and aid in toxin removal.
Chicory root: A feverfew plant that can cure abdominal pain.
Servings Per Container: 30
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily at least one hour before or after meals, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: One Capsule
Amount Per Serving
- Proprietarty Prebiotics Blend ... 500 mg
- Jerusalem Artichoke
- Chicory Root
- Bifidobacterium Infantis ... 5 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium Longum ... 5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus ... 5 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum ... 5 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium Lactis ... 5 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium Breve ... 5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus Casei ... 5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus Salivarius ... 5 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus Plantarum ... 5 Billion CFU
- Rice extract, Vegetarin Capsules (HPMC, Water)
- Probiotic 10/50 is non-GMO, contains no animal derivatives, artificial flavors or colors, yeast, gluten, soy or talc and is lactose free †
© 2012-2021 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.