Yeast Arrest is unlike any other natural vaginal suppository. Featuring a unique homeopathic profile for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections.*
Featured Ingredients:• Unique homeopathic combination specific for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections: Borax, Sepia, Berberis aquifolium and Kreosotum*
• Features an all natural herbal and cocoa butter base, free of parabens and PEG
• Foil wrapped suppositories are easy to use, sterile and soothing
Effective natural homeopathic vaginal suppository for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections. Relieves burning, itching and discharge.*
To be used by females 13 or older.
Remove one suppository from the foil wrap and insert into the vagina. Insert one (1) suppository morning and evening for 3-14 days for acute infections. For chronic or chronic recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks.
Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months.
Use with a panty liner.
For the relief of external and internal irritation, burning, itching and discharge associated wit a vaginal yeast infection. If this is the first time you have had a vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
• Do not use this product if you are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge; you may have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Please contact your practitioner immediately.
• If you use this product and symptoms continue to recur, consult your practitioner.
• Do not use this product if you are pregnant.
• Do not take by mouth.
• If accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
• Do not use if internal tamper-resistant packaging has been altered.
• Keep in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Keep out of reach of children.
A Natural Approach for Treating Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections
Consider these healthy suggestions:
• Avoid sugar, fruits, fermented foods, simple carbohydrates, baker's yeast and alcohol.
• Eat plain lactobacillus acidophilus yogurt and fresh garlic
• Reduce Stressors
• Enjoy a diet of fresh vegetables and whole grains
• Utilize exercise, fresh air and plenty of rest.
For additional support, take Vitanica's CandidaStat™ capsules
© 2012-2022 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.